Are you struggling to provide you with a reputation to your child boy? What about some Spanish boy names to get you began?
Are you on the lookout for a Spanish identify that isn’t solely distinctive but in addition full of character?
Look no additional! We’ve bought you lined with our record of the highest 120+ Spanish boy names that can make your little princess stand out from the group.
We curated an inventory of Spanish boy Names based mostly on the themes under.
- Conventional and traditional names- These embody names which were handed down by way of generations and have historic and cultural significance.
- Fashionable and classy names- These are names which were well-liked not too long ago, usually impressed by well-liked tradition.
- Saint names- Many Spanish names are derived from saints and have spiritual significance.
- Regional names- Spanish names also can differ by area, with some names being extra well-liked in sure areas.
- Well-known names- Some Spanish names are impressed by well-known folks or figures.
- Mythological names- Some Spanish names are impressed by myths, legends, and tales.
- Nature-inspired names- Some Spanish names are impressed by nature and pure components.
18 Conventional and Basic Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Conventional and Basic Spanish Boy Names
- Juan – God is gracious
- Luis – well-known warrior
- Jose – God will enhance
- Jorge – farmer
Two-Syllable Conventional and Basic Spanish Boy Names
- Miguel – who’s like God?
- Carlos – free man. Carlos is the Spanish and Portuguese type of Charles.
- Jordi – down-flowing
- Diego – Saint James
- Pablo – small. A preferred identify in Latin America.
- Gabriel – God is my energy
Three-Syllable Conventional and Basic Spanish Boy Names
- Ricardo – courageous ruler. Ricardo is the Spanish and Portuguese model of Richard.
- Antonio – past reward
- Alfonso – noble and prepared
- Rodrigo – well-known ruler
- Ignacio – fiery one
- Fernando – adventurer
- Leonardo – courageous lion. It’s a Spanish and Italian variation of the identify Leonard.
- Bernardo – courageous as a bear
25 Fashionable and Fashionable Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Fashionable and Fashionable Spanish Boy Names
- Cruz – cross
- Raul – smart wolf
- Mer – sea
- Luz – mild
- Jax – son of Jack. Spanish type of Jack.
- Lon – noble
- Rui – well-known ruler
- Jesús – the Lord is salvation
Two-Syllable Fashionable and Fashionable Spanish Boy Names
- Leo – lion
- Ivan – God is gracious
- Mario – manly
- Bruno – brown
- Javier – new home
- Nico – victorious folks
- Alex – defender of mankind
Three-Syllable Fashionable and Fashionable Spanish Boy Names
- Emmanuel – God is with us. It represents the idea that God is at all times current and supportive.
- Cordero – younger lamb. Symbolizing innocence and purity.
- Bernardo – robust as a bear. Representing somebody who’s highly effective, brave, and steadfast.
- Calixto – stunning. Suggesting somebody who’s engaging, pleasing, and charming.
- Derecho – straight. Referring to somebody who’s sincere, truthful, and direct.
- Fabrico – craftsman. Representing somebody who’s expert, inventive, and hardworking.
- Gerardo – spear energy. Representing somebody who’s highly effective and expert in battle.
- Figueroa – lives close to the fig tree. Suggesting somebody who’s related to nature or has a passion for fig timber.
- Amparo – refuge. Representing somebody who’s protecting and supportive, providing security and shelter.
- Rafael – God has healed. Impressed by Rafael Nadal.
21 Saint-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Saint-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
- Chad- of nice love
Two-Syllable Saint-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
- Muni – sage . Somebody who is sensible and educated.
- Tago – yahweh could shield
- Denis – named for Saint Denys. A Christian martyr and patron saint of France.
- Felix – lucky. One of many fortunate Spanish names for boys.
- Gerry – mighty with a spear. Indicating energy and bravado.
- Jerry – mighty Spearman. Indicating a talented warrior.
- Kevin – beloved. Somebody who’s vastly cherished and cherished.
- Santo – holy. Indicating an individual who’s pure and sacred.
- Santy – saints. An individual who’s religious and spiritual.
- Santos – a saint. An individual who’s pure and sacred.
- Sidney – from Saint Denis. Indicating an individual with a robust connection to the Saint Denys.
- Malcolm – devotee. An individual who is devoted and constant to a specific trigger or particular person.
Three-Syllable Saint-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
- Santana – a mix of Santa and Anna. It may point out that the particular person is a saintly and gracious particular person.
- Santino – little saint. Indicating a toddler who’s pure and sacred.
- Timothy – honoring God. Indicating an individual who’s religious and spiritual, who honors God.
- Santanna – saint Ana. It may point out that the particular person is a saintly and gracious particular person.
- Santiago – Supplanter. Indicating an individual who takes the place of one other or who’s destined for an incredible future.
- Shantana – peace loving
- Valentin – valiant
4-Syllable Saint-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
- Geronimo – sacred. Geronimo is a novel and robust identify that may very well be a sensible choice for a child boy, particularly if you wish to give him a reputation with a wealthy historical past and significance. It’s additionally a reputation that carries a way of respect and honor.
12 Regional Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Regional Spanish Boy Names
- Pio – pious. A holy identify of Spanish origin. The identify carries a way of respect and honor, because it’s indicative of an individual with robust ethical rules.
- Gio – God is gracious. It’s a well-liked identify in Spanish talking international locations and it’s a robust, masculine identify that has a easy and fashionable really feel.
Two-Syllable Regional Spanish Boy Names
- Dino – small. A reputation that evokes the picture of one thing small and cute.
- Lalo – well-known warrior. A robust and highly effective identify, probably related to a well-known warrior.
- Daniel – God is my decide. A reputation that carries spiritual connotation, that means “God is my decide.”
- Tito – big. A reputation that brings to thoughts somebody massive and robust, probably a large.
- Fito – plant. A reputation that has a reference to nature, probably referencing a plant.
- Felipe – lover of horses. A reputation that has an affiliation with horses, that means “lover of horses”.
Three-Syllable Regional Spanish Boy Names
- Eduardo – wealthy guard. Eduardo is a robust and traditional identify that has been well-liked in Spanish-speaking international locations for a few years. It has a conventional and masculine really feel and suggests an individual who’s accountable, dependable and protecting.
- Alberto – vivid noble. One of many cool Hispanic child boy names.
- Guillermo – decided protector. Guillermo has a conventional and timeless really feel, and it’ll give your little one a way of willpower and safety. It is also an incredible identify for a boy who will develop as much as be a frontrunner or somebody who will handle others.
- Cristobal – bearing Christ. The identify carries a way of respect and honor, because it’s bearing the identify of Christ.
10 Superstar Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Superstar Spanish Boy Names
- Cesc – knife. Cesc Fàbregas is a Spanish soccer participant.
Two-Syllable Superstar Spanish Boy Names
- Dani – God is my decide. Dani Rovira is a Spanish comic and actor.
- Paco – free. Impressed by Paco León. Spanish actor, director, and screenwriter.
- Roberto – clever. Roberto Leal is a Spanish TV host.
- Francisco – hope. Francisco Rivera is a Spanish bullfighter.
- David – beloved. Impressed by David Bisbal.
- Juanes – the Lord is gracious. Juan Esteban Aristizábal is a Spanish singer.
- Manuel – God with us. Manuel José Quintana is a Spanish poet.
- Sergio – guardian. Sergio Ramos is a well-known Spanish footballer.
Three-Syllable Superstar Spanish Boy Names
- Enrique – home-ruler. Enrique Iglesias is a well-known Spanish singer.
27 Mythological Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Mythological Spanish Boy Names
- Zeus – King of the gods in Greek mythology. It’s the identify of the king of all gods and ruler of the sky. It’s related to energy, energy, and authority, and it may very well be an incredible identify for a boy who will develop as much as be a frontrunner or somebody who will take cost.
- Thor – Norse god of thunder
- Mars – Roman god of struggle
Two-Syllable Mythological Spanish Boy Names
- Odin – Norse god of knowledge and struggle. He’s thought-about the god of knowledge, information and is the patron of warriors. The identify Odin carries a robust and highly effective connotation, it’s the identify of the chief god of the Germanic pantheon and the ruler of Asgard.
- Emilio – Greek god of struggle. This Spanish child boy identify has its personal vibe.
- Horus – Egyptian god of the sky and struggle
- Loki – Norse god of mischief and trickery. Loki is a Norse identify, He’s a god of mischief, trickery, and deception in Norse mythology. He’s the son of the enormous Farbauti and the giantess Laufey, and is commonly depicted as a crafty and shape-shifting trickster.
- Vulcan – Roman god of fireside and metalworking
- Orpheus – Greek poet and musician
- Theseus – Greek hero and king. Theseus is a Greek identify, he’s a legendary hero in historic Greek mythology. He was the son of King Aegeus of Athens and Aethra, the daughter of King Pittheus of Troezen.
- Perseus – Greek hero and demigod
- Helios – Greek god of the solar. Helios is a Greek identify, the god of the solar in historic Greek faith and mythology. He’s the son of the Titans Hyperion and Theia, and is commonly depicted as a good-looking younger man driving a chariot throughout the sky, bringing mild and heat to the earth.
- Óscar – spear of the gods
- Hermes – Greek messenger god and god of thieves
Three-Syllable Mythological Spanish Boy Names
- Achilles – Greek hero of the Trojan Conflict
- Hercules – Roman hero and god of energy
- Dionysus – Greek god of wine and theater
- Adrià – Greek god of magnificence and want
- Apollo – Greek god of music, poetry, and prophecy
- Poseidon – Greek god of the ocean
- Prometheus – Greek god of fireside and creator of mankind
- Narcissus – Greek youth who fell in love along with his personal reflection
- Demeter – Greek goddess of agriculture and fertility
- Pau – Greek titan of sunshine
- Tiresias – Greek seer and prophet
- Odysseus – Greek hero and king of Ithaca
- Heracles – Greek hero and god of energy
38 Nature-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
One-Syllable Nature-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
- Sol – solar. It represents heat, mild, and life.
- Mar – sea. It represents vastness, energy and freedom.
- Nieve – snow. It represents purity and serenity.
- Jan – river. It represents fluidity and motion.
- Rayo – lightning. It represents energy and pace.
- Fénix – phoenix. It represents rebirth and renewal.
- Frío – chilly. It represents resilience and toughness.
- Néctar – nectar. It represents sweetness and nourishment.
Two-Syllable Nature-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
- Lluvia – rain. It represents renewal and fertility.
- Flora – flower. It represents magnificence and delicacy.
- Campestre – of the countryside. It represents simplicity and naturalness.
- Montañés – of the mountains. It represents energy and grandeur.
- Luna – moon. It represents thriller, instinct and femininity.
- Viento – wind. It represents change and motion.
- Yon – gold. It represents wealth and luxurious.
- Terral – of the earth. It represents stability and grounding.
- Risco – cliff. It represents energy and stability.
- Leandro – man. It carries a robust and highly effective connotation, symbolizing braveness, energy, and management. It may very well be an incredible identify for a boy who will develop as much as be a frontrunner or somebody who will take cost, and likewise symbolize a brave and robust character.
- Bosque – forest. It represents thriller and tranquility.
Three-Syllable Nature-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
- Estival – of the summer season. It represents heat and abundance.
- Océano – ocean. It represents vastness and energy.
- Esteban – crown. It carries a way of the Aristocracy, honor, and distinction.
- Caminos – of the trail. It represents path and goal.
- Aurora – daybreak. It represents beginnings and hope.
- Otoñal – of the autumn. It represents change and transition.
- Nublado – cloudy. It represents thriller and uncertainty.
- Olivo – olive tree. It represents peace and knowledge.
- Sergi – star. It represents steering and inspiration.
- Mariano – of the ocean. It represents energy and freedom.
- Caminante – traveler. It represents journey and exploration.
- Paraguas – umbrella. It represents safety and shelter.
- Sendero – path. It represents path and goal.
4-Syllable Nature-Impressed Spanish Boy Names
- Montañero – mountain-dweller. It represents energy and resilience.
- Luminoso – vivid. It represents mild and positivity.
- Atardecer – sundown. It represents endings and nostalgia.
- Acerico – of the maple tree. It represents energy and wonder.
- Primavera – spring. It represents renewal and progress.
- Mediterráneo – of the Mediterranean. It represents heat and wonder.
Selecting a reputation to your little one is a crucial and private determination.
The record above of distinctive Spanish boy names gives a various number of conventional, fashionable, nature-inspired, mythological, and celebrity-inspired stunning Spanish names that will present inspiration for fogeys.
These Spanish child boy names are distinctive and have their very own particular that means and significance. Whether or not you’re on the lookout for a one, two or three-syllable identify, we hope this record will provide help to discover the proper identify to your child boy.
Be at liberty to combine and match and create the proper identify to your little bundle of pleasure.